A. The miraculous assumptions of Christianity are a major stumbling block to its critics. This anti-supernatural view was pretty well summarized by the philosopher, Spinoza in the 17th century:
Miracles are violations of natural laws.
Natural laws are immutable.
It is impossible for immutable laws to be violated.
Therefore, miracles are impossible.
B. Seven Major Questions
1. What is a miracle?
2. How can a miracle be recognized or documented?
3. Does God perform miracles today?
4. Can Satan perform miracles?
5. Can a person be a good scientist and believe in miracles?
6. What is the purpose of miracles?
7. What is the nature of the natural?
To read the entire article,?download the pdf here.